Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Bento #66 Funny Bunny

Does LINE Bubble sounds familiar? It’s actually a Shooting Puzzle Game that I really enjoy playing on my phone!!!! Even my boys play togather with me sometimes. (laughing) Whenever they heard the bunny screaming “Pinaaaaaa”, they will come running to me, that’s because they know I am playing this game, they love to see me play, not that I am specially very good in this game but just that I am a little tad better in playing compare to them. (^0^)

Just look at the below picture of the characters in the game, aren't they CUTE! If you lose the game, all of them will CRY!!!! (AHAHAHA)

Well back to the Bento; Today Bento consists of peanut butter bread for the face; ham sandwich for the ears; I also make a ham flower and lastly apple cubes for snack. Javier love ham, thus he wanted me to include a lot of ham in the Bento. ^^


More pictures of the Bento.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers