Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Puteri Harbour Family Theme Park - The little Big Club

Though I was feeling a little bit tired and was thinking just to rush straight home to my beloved bed, I couldn’t bear to disappoint the kids when I had promised them that we would bringing them to visit “THOMAS”! Luckily I am able to steal some sleep in the car while on the way here… Poor D must be feeling exhausted having drove for a few hours.


When we reached Puteri Harbour where the Hello Kitty Town and The Little Big club is located, it was already lunch time, thus we decided to have our meal in the Red Bow Café before we start our PLAY.
Just me with the cute Kitty. Everything about Hello Kitty is so so so CUTE!!!!


The lovely Hello Kitty bow table in the Café.

The heart shaped light.

A Huge Melody near the entrance to the gift shop.

Needless to say, this is our lunch. Taste wise it was pretty good, just that the portion could be bigger.


Luckily my boys were quite cooperative when I get them to take a picture with Kitty. At first, I was worried that they would be Eeeaaak-king or Yuck-king when I proposed this idea to them.

There was no queue when we went to bought our ticket, perhaps it was already quite late at 2pm. I mean most people would go early in the morning instead of late afternoon.

Finally we got our tickets, we did not go to Hello Kitty Town as my 2 boys have no interest in that, so it would be better to spend our precious 4 hours in The Little Big Club instead.


Barney which used to one of my boys favourite characters when they were younger, but certainly not now. This play area is more suitable for younger kids but my boys do spent a bit of time exploring here.


17


There is a small version game arcade which interest the boys a lot. Its inside a Igloo where the Pingu stays thus all the game arcade is Pingu Theme.


They enjoyed this game a lot (not sure what this is), they spend a fair bit of time here challenging each other here. ^^

282930

3132

The no.1 choice for them in this Theme Park is this PLAY area which is located at Bob the Builder World. So how to go about playing it????

So let the boys show you how!!!

Build the wall by using the cushion bricks (too me, it is just like the Tetris game that I play). It’s good to see that they are helping each other so that they can complete it faster.

So after they have finished, here comes the most exciting part~~~

PUSH it down!!!!!!

.

.

.

.

483536

Oh well, beside that this cushion is great for treating as a pillow when you are tired as what the little boy is demonstrating to us.46
We met Bob the Builder!

Just some slide before we zoom to Thomas World!!!!!

Bye Bob… Here we come Thomas and Friends.

Bertie The Bus

Sodor Playground is a pretty large playground. I did not follow my boys inside. So while they played, I just relax and sat on the sofa provided on the 2nd floor.  Since I did not go with them, but they do still peek out from where there are often and wave hello to me or call out to me loudly.



Bumper Cars~~~ Kids really love it!!!!!


I find this so cute, the potted plants inside the Troublesome Truck.

We took a short break for some drinks and hotdog before the boys continued with their exploring. Frankly, it was mummy who insisted that they take a rest and eat something. I think given the choice they wouldn’t have wanted to rest at this moment or eat anything.

We met the Fat Controller while we were having our snacks! Javier found him intimating and refused to take the picture with him.

While we are at Knapford Station, Thomas is read to take us for a ride.
Mini Ferris Wheel
.

.

.

 


Harold Helicopter Ride
.

.

.

 

7769

Colin’s Crane Drop
.

.

.

 

74

If looks could kill, I think Javier would have succeeded. He was so angry when we told him that it is time to leave and of course super reluctant to pose for this picture. I think he enjoyed building the wall so much that he felt a bit sad when he gotta stop. But knowing my boys very well, I know his anger would disappear in a moment, and true to my words, he was happy and chipping happily when we reached the carpark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers