Monday, July 29, 2013

Swim Lesson Update: Its all about jumping and leaping!!!

There’s certainly a lot of jumping involve in today lesson! I quite like these 2 shots of the boys leaping into the water. ^^

My brave little boy certainly shows no sign of fear when he was asked to jump into the 1.8m deep pool though he can’t swim well at all at this stage. Not only that I was so proud to see that he was able to surface out the water and swim back to the side of the pool by his own after the jump. It was only their 4th swim lesson, and the kids got a taste of plunging into the deep water, all the kids did a really good job without any hesitation or fear when instructed by the coach. Bravo for all the kids!!!!!

I certainly don’t know what give him such big courage with his tiny little figure to leap into the pool without any hesitation.  I still remembered vividly the fear that I felt during my swimming lesson which was donkey years ago when I was asked to jump into the 1.8m deep pool!

Perhaps before his brave moment…. I would bring you back to what happen just a while ago….

Don’t be deceive by his cheeky smile as his wait for his swim lesson to start. Deep inside his heart, he was feeling pretty stress and scared. He had just finished his short (lucky I managed to calm him down real fast) meltdown before we left the house.
And was even sobbing uncontrollably and big fat tears flowing down his cheek as we walk from the deep pool to the learning pool. Even the life guard who we saw us was concern and ask him whether he is feeling ok.


I know the reason for his fear is that he just couldn’t master what the coach taught him (which is the breast stroke) and he was feeling quite worried and insecure.

I hope that after today lesson, he would be much more confident as I can see that he is really trying his best and he has certainly improve as compared to last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers