Friday, July 12, 2013

Bento #61 TGIF

Yeah… Weekend is finally here!!! I love weekends because it’s my off day too! Well, that’s doesn’t mean I do not need to look after the boys on these 2 days, but just that I give myself a break and doesn’t cook or do housework on these days. (smiling sheepishly)

Today Bento consists of Sandwich with cheese or peanut butter, decorated with seaweed for the hair and face. As you can see I did happy kids sandwich which truly describe my boys. They love weekend too, that’s because they doesn’t need to go to school!!!! ^^ Beside that there is also nuggets, grapes and Laughing cow cheese cubes.


I bought this lunchbox yesterday at Daiso and couldn’t wait to use it. Sweet box with polka dots.

Happy Weekends to all! Enjoy! (^_-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers