Monday, July 15, 2013

West Co’Z Café


Just want to share one of my favourite dine-out place whenever I am at West Coast Plaza . West Co'z Café is a halal family cafe, serving mixtures of local Thai Zi Char delights at affordable prices. We had dine there countless of time because it serves really delicious Zi char type dishes and what’s more it’s very value-for money. Most importantly it really suits our JJ’s taste buds and they really enjoys the food there.

Today we ordered three dishes (actually it was four if that includes D’s favourite fried rice). Below are the 3 dishes we ordered, I must say all of them are really yummlicious!!!!!!

Oats Sotong is a must order dish as it is Javier’s favourite.  Well, that aside, It was real fragrant and we were busy nibbling the fried oats!!!! (laughing)
This is also one of the must-order dish for us as the boys LOVE it!!! Really regretted just ordering a small one for it, and ended up me and D need to give up our share to the boys. (sob….)

If you are there, remember to order their specialty's Fish Head Curry. I tried it during my 1st visit there with my brother and SIL, it was really nice. I could still remember the abundance of ingredients and the oh-so spicy gravy is really appetizing. The gravy was so spicy that it makes me sniff when I eat it, but that doesn’t stop me for slurping the whole lot of it, of course I was rather busy wiping my nose too! ^^

The service and ambience is quite good. It is a place worth coming again for the food!

Located at
WEST CO’Z CAFE PTE. LTD.
154 West Coast Road #02-23 West Coast Plaza
Singapore 127371
Tel/Fax: 6779 1303
Opening Hours : Daily: 11.30am – 9.30pm

There’s another branch at Yew Tee, but I have never been there before.
WEST CO’Z YEW TEE OUTLET
21 Choa Chu Kang North 6 #01-28 Yew Tee Point
Singapore 689578
Tel: +65 6762 0180
Opening Hours : Daily: 11.30am – 9.30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers