Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Bento #58 Choo Choo Train

I bought a new packet of Thomas & Friends shape Pasta and couldn’t wait to do a Bento for little boy today. So probably you can guess today Bento theme will be Train! ^^  I am not sure whether you can see that train that I am trying to make using the hotdog. ( I know it doesn’t really look like one, I will need to try harder next time) (laughing) And to make the train more interesting, I added two panda (pick) on the train. Well, I was trying to add in the word “Choo” word in the Bento too, but I did not notice that the ‘CH’ had drop off leaving the ‘OO’ on top of the vegetables when I took these pictures. I was too lazy to re-took the pictures again, so there goes my “CHOO” without the ‘CH’.

Today Bento consists of Pasta with Tomato sauce, hotdog train with fishball wheel (I joined the train using toothpicks), grapes and The laughing cow cheese. You can see the shape of the pasta more clearly in the picture below.

This is the Organic pasta Thomas & Friends shapes that I bought a few days ago.

I am glad that little boy enjoyed the bento that I made for him today too! Actually he was looking forward to the bento every day when he comes back from school since I started preparing Bento again (after stopping for such a long time) for him last week. The first thing that he came down from the bus would be to ask me whether I prepare any lunchbox for him? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers