Wednesday, July 17, 2013

6th month into my pregnancy

This week officially marks my sixth month of pregnancy. I guess my protruding tummy is beginning to make its appearance. Just last month, anyone who saw me never suspect that I was preggy and many just assumed that I had put on weight. Oh by the way, I have gain a whopping 8kg up to this stage (sob sob). But these 2 weeks, I have had many friends who saw me quite surprised to know that I am pregnant. Often when people see me, I can often hear these two comments: "Your tummy is so big!" or "Your tummy is so small!" I really don’t know how to answer, as it all depends on what type of clothes that I am wearing, so I will just smile and say nothing. (^-^)

My tummy at 24 weeks

Even though some people say it's small which I certainly do not think so. I feel “HUGE”~ I do feel very stretched already and I still have three more months to go, I'm really scared at the thought of getting even bigger.

I went for my 24th week checkup today. Everything is going well and baby weigh 750g at week 24, I was thinking maybe this would be a big baby too like my previous 2 pregnancy. (*O*), I am glad that all the nutrients from the food and supplements that I took is absorbed by the baby. During the scan, doctor commented that “this is a very active baby!” she was constantly moving about while doing the scan. Personally I also noticed that this baby seems more active as compared to JJ! She is exceptionally active especially at night when I am preparing to sleep. (oh no!!!!!)

My OOTD that I wore to my checkup.

6 comments:

  1. U look GREAT? Did I miss a post or I forget? It's a SHE? COngrats! Heeeeeeeeee, so u can get everything PINK?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha.. I have already starts my shopping last week!!!! There is so many things to buy for girl. (laughing)

      Delete
  2. Many things to buy for girl, haha but my girl has already 3, emm I seldom buy clothes or toy for her. Good too, rianne won't ask for toy in shopping mall.. She only said"妈妈以后我生日你买这个给我,ok? then she won't ask anymore..
    Lucas mum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. keke.. this is my 1st time shopping for baby girl stuffs, so excited!!! Everything looks so sweet and cute to me. Last time for JJ, pretty straight forward for boys, not much choices, esp when it comes to Javier, I did not really get any clothes for him initially too.

      I remember Javier also never ask me to buy toys for him when he is 3 years old. But thing changes when he get to 4 plus to 5yo. If we don't buy for him now, he will show us black face or throw tantrum. :(

      Delete
  3. I quite strict to them now, when we go shopping I told them if they make noise and want to buy toy, especially Lucas, then I will U turn and bring him back. So he still cry if i didnt buy and he keep comparing with others.. Even happy meal , I will restrict him.. Bc he just want the toy, else rianne want the fries.. Haha so I will buy value meal, no toy..since can't buy toy then now he exchange his toy with neighbour and bus mate!!

    Ya girls things are cute... Haha control......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, it is good to be strict and let them know that "temper doesn't equal will give in to them"! For the happy meal, I will make sure he (Javier) wants to eat the food also instead of just wanting to buy the toy.

      Stress arh, bring Javier to shopping mall now, last time used to be Jayden... now its Javier's turn. I think it is a phase lor. As they grow bigger, they will understand and won't keep bugging me to buy or throw tantrum if I say "No". At least sometime Jayden will explain to Javier why cannot buy too, it helps (he can accept gorgor's explaination better).

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers