Friday, July 12, 2013

Bye Guangzhou!

Time passes so fast when I am enjoying. I am really sad that I am leaving this place after having enjoyed the carefree life for those few days when I am there, but another part of me really misses the boys a lot, and wanted to zoom straight back home to see them! I still remembered that when I am on the plane to Guangzhou, I was feeling a tad nostalgic, having hundred of thoughts zooming through my mind….that I shouldn’t have agreed to come go to the trip without JJ, that I am being cruel for dumping them at home. And I so so so so miss them already~~~

ok…(Ahem) back to my GZ trip, I enjoyed this trip a lot, and this trip has certainly change my opinion of China. I left GZ bringing back with me a very good impression of the place; clean, good and affordable food, nice scenic spots and not forgetting the great shopping area! If I have the chance or the time, I would certainly want to go there again. (laughing)

We took a cab to GZ train station which wasn’t too far from our hotel actually. GZ train station is just a few stops from (TiYuXiLu 体育西路) Metro station which is just beside our hotel. But having to lugged  the heavy luggage with us is no joke, so of course taking the MTR is a ‘no-no’.  
  

We took a train to Hong Kong for our flight back to Singapore. It was just a short 1-hour plus journey from GZ to HK. Perhaps I was tired out from the past few days, I slept all the way to HK and when I reached HK airport, I sleep all the way until it is time for us to board the plane.


It’s time to board the train.
Poor D having to drag two luggage by himself. 0809
On board the plane to Singapore ~~ Bye Guangzhou!!!!

Finally… I have finished blogging on my GZ trip. Hope you have enjoyed reading my post on this trip~ (wink)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers