Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Fun and Mess with Paints


We did some craft after our Maths Learning. He was really looking forward to it as he really do so so so love playing with paints. I think this vegetable stamps really look lovely (abit like rose maybe), these are the scraps which I have gotten from yesterday dinner preparation after I chop off the bottom part of the Xiao Bai Cai.  I couldn’t bear to throw it away and thought it would be nice to use it to do paint stamping art.

It do turn out pretty nice.

He continue to explore other paint related activities and realised that painting on his hand is a fun one and started on his hand painting mission. And he enjoyed it so much that it was no stopping him.

This is one of his hand print masterpiece. He felt pretty pleased with it and ask me whether it is nice or not! (^__^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers