Saturday, July 27, 2013

Cook Joy Maruko Chan (aka 樱桃小丸子) Sand Bread Maker

I would just love to share this new toy of mine here. I know that to many this is considered a children toy (even my hubby think so), he was seriously looking at me and asking me is this for myself or the kids? (laughing) Frankly, I think that this “toy” is not only cool and it actually works. It is a great product for me and my boys to have fun with! ^^


This is one of the  cute cooking product from Bandai that can provide interactive learning cum cooking experience for kids in the kitchen! The Cook Joy Sand Bread Maker feature a range of molds so you can have sandwiches and cookies in friendly animal faces or Maruko chan faces. It’s so incredibly CUTE!

 
The process is fairly straightforward. Just choose the mold you want and fix it to the roller. Then prepare your ingredients using whatever you like. Then roll the mold over the ingredients to create a fun face-shaped bread!

The set comes with a few number of molds, including an apple, hearts, bear face, a smiling face, and a winking face. My little boy is helpful and offer to hold on to the roller for me to take some pictures.

Aint’ these CUTE!!!  
I think I am not the only one who is eager to give this a try, little boy was even more excited than me. In fact he is the one who couldn’t wait to tear open the box once he lay eyes on it and explore the bread maker!!!! ^^

Will soon do a post on our fun cooking activity with the Sand Bread maker!!!! (^0^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers