Monday, July 22, 2013

My little boy is sick.

Little boy is down with fever on Sunday night. Actually he was already not feeling well when he went for his swimming lesson. But careless me did not realize it until we came back from our dinner that night. Luckily his fever was not very high, as D is away for his business trip, and having to lug 2 boys to the clinic late at night is quite a challenge when I can’t drive (sob), and most of the clinic is close on Sunday! So after taking his fever medicine, little boy says he wants to sleep already.

I am glad to see that he is much better the next day, but I decided to let him rest at home for one day although his fever has already gone down. Of course, he was super duper happy to stay at home with me! 

I cook a simple porridge lunch for him since his appetite wasn’t too good and I thought something light would be easier for him to stomach.

He is a well –behaved boy today, I did my housework after sending Jayden to take his school bus and he did his own stuffs all this time. But I promised to play Snake and Ladder with him after my chores, he was so excited and looking forward to it. He fixed the Snake and Ladder puzzle up while waiting for me and also choose the pink game piece for me and blue for himself. ^^
Well, it was learn and play at the same time! He did addition while playing, after he threw the dice, I would get him to add the 2 numbers togather so I will move the “eyes” game piece for him.

Both of us enjoyed our “Me time” greatly today.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers