Monday, July 15, 2013

Bento #62 I Love U

A mother’s Love for the her kids is never ending, my bond with JJ just gets stronger as the days goes by. My life is already filled with them and I really cannot imagine life without them anymore.

My little sweet boy sure how knows how to remind me of his Love for me everyday!!!! He would tell me everyday that he loves me ALOT and ALOT!!  And not only that he would send me kisses throughout the day and plant wet kisses on my whole face and hands everyday. (laughing) He sure knows how to make me happy and laugh. Occasionally he would tell me that he wants to marry me in future, and get kinda mad when I tell him ‘Not possible already’ because I already married his Papa…(^_^). Small kids can be so cute sometimes! But I do hope that his love for me will continue until I grow old~~~

Today Bento consist of peanut butter sandwich with a heart-shaped cut in the center of the bread. I used the chocolate chips for the words, hotdog, Jelly and cherries for snack and lastly the milo drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers