Saturday, July 13, 2013

Picnic @ Botanic Garden

We decided to change our initial plan to catch a movie to picnic at Botanic Garden when my brother’s sister rang us and tell us her plan. I love family gathering and feel it’s a great chance for bonding and for my kids to play with Bermes. Bermes is at the age now where he love playing with other kids, so of course he was super-ly happy to see the two big gorgor today.

I think the star toy for today is none other than this bubble blower. The 3 boys were vying to play with it, even Jayden who is a such a big boy.

0502
He looks so sad and lost in his own world when the bubble blower was taken away from him. Initially he was very angry and sad, but I am glad to see that after I had explained to him, he started to cool down and play with other things.

These are all the food that we feast on, I feel so bad that I did not bring anything to share as I rushed here straight after my boys’ class.
We even had a Muan Chee which my MIL prepared on the spot. Yumm….My boys love this snack~
My sweet boy offered me his slice of pizza after taking a few bites.

After having filled their tummy, they charge off playing ball with their Uncle and Papa…

He was trying to kick the ball and ended up his shoe decided to fly off togather with the ball, and Javier burst out laughing hysterically!!!! ^^

Javier took a picture of me with my forehead cut off. (laughing)

And in turn I took a picture of him when he was trying to lie down.
I told Bermes to smile for me to take a picture but instead he says the word “smile” after me! 25
D teaching Javier the correct way to kick a ball and how to head kick too.

Frankly, most of the time I do think that Javier look more like me than D, but after seeing these 2 shots, I do think that Javier is growing up looking more and more like D except for the chubby face that he takes after me. (laughing).

Water break….

Some shots of me with the boys .I din realised the funny expression on Javier’s face until I was looking through the pictures. (Ahaha)

We are a happy lot when we left the park, enjoying the food and the time spent togather. But the fun hasn’t end yet, we decided to drop by MacDonald on the way home for some ice cream for a 2nd round of yum yum!!!!! (*^0^*)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers