Thursday, July 18, 2013

Bento #64 Three Little Pigs

Took a break on Wednesday as I went for my checkup, Bento making resume today! Little boy had wanted me to make the Minion Bento again, but I was feeling a tad tired as the Minion required more seaweed decoration and more cutting which I am really lousy at. So I decided to make these piggies instead, it was so much simpler.

For the Bento today, it consists of Pasta with Tomato Sauce, three piggies make of cheese and ham, Happycalll fried chicken wings, grapes and rabbit candy for snacks.


Little boy finished most of the food except for the wings which he told me he is very full. Actually before he started this snack Bento which I prepared for him, he had already stuff himself with the goodies bag’s stuff which he brought home from his friend’s bday celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers