Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Bento #63 Despicable Me 2 Minions

The craze for these cute little Minions is all over Singapore now, my boys were no exceptional! Ever since we watch the Despicable Me 2 last Sunday, my boys are going crazy over them. But frankly, I enjoyed the show so much too, that I was laughing so loudly in the cinema along with my boys. Since then we would search it on YouTube and watch their trailer or songs and laugh ourselves silly over it again.

My little boy bug me everyday to do a Minion Bento for him, but I was a tad lazy and decided to postpone as long as my boy would let me. But seeing his sad face yesterday when he saw the Bento wasn’t a Minion one, I promised myself I would try my very best to make one for him today. I was a happy mummy when I saw how his face lit up when he saw the Bento today and he even told me to make one for him again tomorrow.

For today Bento, it consists of Minion Sandwich stuffed with ham and Mayo, apples and grapes, kinderbueno chocolate for snack and Vitagen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers