Saturday, July 13, 2013

Kids Canvas Painting

I bought this canvas kit a few months back and forgot all about it. Until I was finding some stuffs in the room and saw this. As I know that Javier really love anything that do with paint and mess, he will sure be happy to know see what I had dug out for him today.

As it turn out, We had so much fun painting the canvas together. He can do so much better now and the mess that he created was very minimal today.
He began to show some tiredness when we are almost complete~~ busy yawning away. But he managed to complete his painting before he plop on my bed for a quick rest.

Deeply happy and satisfied with his work and happily telling Jayden and Papa when they came home. He even told me to get another one for him, clearly specified that he wanted the Dino picture. ^^

4 comments:

  1. Giant selling now. Animal design. I bought 3 for him and one for myself.. Haha I like it too..
    Lucas mummy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really!!! I must go get it! You bought from SSC giant?

      Delete
    2. Ya, I bought during school holiday. Lastime I also bought few and he finished it so we hang it on his room wall. This time is animal theme, I think javier will like it

      Delete
    3. He loves animal and transportation theme!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers