Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Bento #59 Monster University


I was trying to make Mike in the Monster University. I certainly think my sandwich looks like a monster but hmmm.. but it seems that it doesn’t look really like Mike? Though the show is already in the cinema few weeks ago, we haven’t brought the boys to watch it yet, they have been bugging me to bring them to watch the show this Saturday. Thus that give me the idea to do a Monster Bento for little boy today.

Today Bento consists of Mike the Monster Sandwich with his two hands holding the books (not sure whether you can see from the Bento, the two brown square with the M and U is supposing-ly to be books), boiled ham, golden kiwis and dairy milk chocolate.

How to make:
- Panda bread for the sandwich since Mike is green;
- Cheese and brown m&m for the eyes.
- Seaweed for the mouth; cheese for the teeth.
- For the books; I used the bread crust and used a alphabet cutters to cut out the M and U.


A close up on the Bento.

2 comments:

  1. I think I am 孤陋寡闻,haha I don't know got such character..but the bento very nice.:
    Lucas mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's from the show "Monster University". ^^

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers