Friday, July 12, 2013

Homecooked Dinner 12 July 2013

Dinner for tonight consists of pan fried Salmon, Tamago Maki and Miso Soup for the boys whereas for us, we have Japanese Curry rice.


This is my 1st time attempting the Tamago Maki. Frankly it doesn’t taste anything like what we had outside. But my boys did try to devour the sushi nevertheless.
Cooking Japanese curry is definitely easier and less time consuming as compared to Asian version Curry. I do love both type of curry, but it can’t be said for D who all time prefer the Asian version curry. But of course he did finished his curry though. ^^

2 comments:

  1. I miss cooking and baking, cant wait for my own home to TOP! arrghhhhh ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also miss seeing your baking and cooking post.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers