Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Bento #54 King Pig Sandwich


Since I am doing an Angry Bird Lapbook with Javier, I decided to make an Angry Bird related Bento. What comes into my mind is piggies, I think it is much easier to do as compared to angry birds. So I try to modify the normal pig to a King Pig. But hmmm…. my boy told me it doesn’t like a King pig at all.  :‘{ But he did managed to wolf down all the things that I prepared for him though. (^@^)

I used a piggies lunch box which I got from Daiso sometime back, its kinda cute!

The Bento consists of wholemeal bread with peanut butter with some honey stars, cheese for the eyes and some chocolate flakes (I had wanted to use chocolate chips instead but realised that I don’t have any), grapes, dairy milk chocolate and Yakult.

CaptureUse piggies pick for the grapes which I got from Daiso too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers