Saturday, June 9, 2012

Kota Tinggi Waterfall

After our lunch at Seng Fish Restaurant, we continued our journey to Kota Tinggi Waterfall. It took us about 1hr plus to reach there, I was feeling sleepy after the lunch and thus was busy dozing off inside the car while the boys were busy with their phone games. I only woke up when we reached Kota Tinggi and only a short distance away from the waterfall. Luckily we were able to find the waterfall without losing our way.


While waiting for our turn to get the ticket , me and Javier were busy with our picture taking as well. Personally I really love these 2 pictures of Javier with his really cheeky look.


He loves to give me cheeky look and planting wet kisses on my cheek everyday! :D Sometimes this little boy even told me he wants to marry me when he grows up!!! Ahahah… my sweet boy!!!!


Just for your information, the entrance fees are as below:

Malaysian:

RM7.50 (Adult)
RM3.50 (Children)
RM3.00 (Car/Van Parking Fee)

Non-Malaysian:

RM10.00 (Adult)
RM5.00 (Children)
RM5.00 (Car/Van Parking Fee)


Did I mentioned that kids mood is like the weather, just a while ago, he was happily chattering and the next instant he was giving us a sulky face and doesn’t want to talk to us just because I refuse his request to play the phone games???? But not to worry, he was back to his bubbly self 5 minutes later! ^^


This is what greeted us when we stepped inside the place. The staff claims that the water is not at the tip top condition (water looks murky) due to the rain earlier on.


My impression of this place is that it really lacked maintenance and looks abit rundown - which was a great difference from what I saw more than 10 over years ago.

The Two Huge Slide


Visitors could rent the tube

 
This is the place to rent the tube, and price was still ok. But I did not see many visitors renting it, many prefer to just dip in the cooling water instead.



Tube A Rent Price list

While waiting for D, I told the boys to give me their best-est flashy smile and this is what I got instead

.

.

.

.

.
Looking really “buay Siong”!!!! aka unwillingly!!!! ^^


Finally decided to hold hands and promised me to give their very best.


And just when Jayden is all ready… Javier suddenly feels that his nose itches and thus decided to give it a “dig”. :(
 

But at least I finally got a decent shot after a few funny and NG shots!!!! ^^

 
Many locals especially those with young family members go for a time of refreshing in the cooling water.



As we looked down, we saw the brown murky water.


Figuring how to open the umbrella


Finally managed to open the umbrella and decided to put it to good use with Jayden.



Saw this really cute stone bench with fishes on it.

The boys loved taking pictures especially for us.

A nice decent shot taken by Javier.
.

.

But as you know it takes quite a few shots to get a perfect one….

.

.

Behind the scene, look at how my head gotta chop off by them….. ^^
.

.

.

.

 

And another nice one by Jayden.

27

The 3 man.

28

It’s.. Time to explore the waterfall!!!! The waterfall condition is much better as what we saw just now. My boys couldn’t wait to dip in.


The water is really cccccc…. cold, no wonder my boys was leaping in excitement as they first dip their hands in it.

31
After that, we decided to explore further up…


The great Watefall

35
Of course we need to snap some pictures with it before we continue our exploring.

The flight of steps that lead us to the top of the waterfall. At one point I was feeling abit scared and dizzy because of the steep steps. Freezing

On the way up, we could see the rapid rush of the water.


Finally we reached the top, but it really was nothing much beside the great crowd here.

In case you haven’t noticed his Bumble Bee bag. ^^ This is his new bag bought by his GuGu. He was bugging his to bring him out so that he could bring his new bag “OUT” too. ^^


The Umbrella Man. He was volunteering to hold the umbrella for us throughout the trip.


The fun starts here…. after changing into their swim wear, they are ready to do some serious water playing.

This little bossy boy told me to stop holding on to him.

It was really cooling and fun to just dip our legs into the cold water.

A nice smile from Jayden.


Our nice feet… Ahahaha….

They spotted some water spider, and send them into a fighting mode, preparing to conquer the water spider. Did I mentioned before that my boys love insects!!!!!! EEEEEEkkkksss…

51
They love splishing and splashing water especially Javier who loves to splash at us.


I wonder what the 3 of them are looking for???


BYE!!!!!

Good things come to an end too soon. After changing the boys into clean clothes, we are ready to set off to our next destination – Jusco Shopping mall. And of course its SHOPPING TIME!!!!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers