Saturday, June 16, 2012

Zoo we go!!!!

As request by the boys, we brought them to the zoo today. It was really not much fun for me,  having been to this place countless time for these few years. Sad smile And not forgetting I have to walk under the hot hot Sun.


We passed by this Ah Meng Statue and my boys started to be up to their mischief again. They pull at the Ah Meng “Neh Neh” and began laughing cheekily among themselves. Sad smile




I did not take much picture, partly because it has mostly been taken in my past trips in my previous posts. Next we went to the Kidz Play for some water play.



Jayden used to run off into hiding when he knows the big bucket of water is going to pour down soon. (Nah… I was exaggerating when I mentioned hiding, but truly he is really intimated by the huge bucket of water pouring down on him.) But now he LOVE it!!!! Perhaps it was the swimming class that make him overcome the fear of water.



He simply enjoys it a lot!!! Going for it again and again….


The usual thingy like slide which they zoom down again and again too!!!



Cooling off period where Javier prefer to let the water splash on him.


After our lunch, we continued with our animal…. insects seeing.

And before we end our Zoo trip, we decided to have some cooling dessert.

The boys Ice Kacang.


Our Fruitti Tutti

So that’s how we spend our day in the zoo!!!! So we need to rush to our part II activities for today now. Stay tune to find out what it is!!!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers