Thursday, June 9, 2011

Macaroni Soup

dinner09 June I cooked a simple dinner for both my boy as me and D usually dine out after we send Jayden to his Berries Class on Thursday. I was pretty pleased with the comments I received for today dinner. Both of them keep saying it tastes very good and cheeky Javier keep showing us the ‘thumb up sign’ and saying “ ummmm… this is goood!!!!!”

Well this meal is nothing to boast about as it is really simple to prepare, but I am glad that my boys enjoyed it alot. :D

Main Ingredients:
Macaroni

Other Ingredients:
1) Carrots
2) Hot dog
3) Quail Egg
4) Fishballs

Directions
1) Cook the macaroni according to the package instructions. Drain, rinse with cold water and set aside.
2) Boil about 600ml water (or use home made broth if you have), cook the ingredients. Season the soup with chicken stock cube if not using home made broth.
3) Place the cooked macaroni in a bowl, add the cooked ingredients on top and pour the soup over.
4) Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Kids are so weird hahaha. Sometime the things they like are some of the simplest thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya, my boys is one of a kind. Both like plain meal. The plainer the better!!! Faintz...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers