Monday, September 13, 2010

Road Trip to Genting and Cameron Day 3 (Part I)

Today is our last day in Genting, after our breakfast we would be driving on to Cameron Highlands. While on the way for our breakfast, Javier keep bugging me to bring him for the ferris wheel ride which he refused to take for the past 2 days. (Really don’t know what is going on in their mind. :( He wanted to take another ride, but we decided to go for our breakfast first as it is running late.

My hubby told me about this Chinese Restaurant which serves nice Dim Sum which we did not managed to eat yesterday. So we decided to skip the hotel buffet and have this for our breakfast instead. Oh my!!!! it sure was packed with people. We have to take a queue number for a table. Luckily we did not need to wait long…. Phew….I just cannot stop myself from ordering the food (I love Dim sum). The food was yummy, really worth the effort of taking so many escalators to reach here. :) We managed to clean out all the food and….. burp!!!! We are so full!!!!!

So now we have stuff our stomach with so much food, time to hit Cameron Highlands! :)

Continue here

2 comments:

  1. I like the picture of Jayden with that flower background. So nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I also like this picture. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers