Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Road Trip to Genting and Cameron Day 3 (Part II)

After a 3hrs plus drive, we finally reached Cameron Highlands. (Actually 2  passengers were busy snoring away throughout the journey….keke… that is me and Javier… Honestly I did tried very hard to keep myself awake!  But the cool air con and the motion of the car just rock me to sleep….). We did stop at one of the R&R Station for our lunch before we go uphill, as it was already way past our lunch time.

We took Tapah route when going uphill to Cameron Highlands. The windy and narrow road make me so giddy and I seems to be swaying with the car as the car make “the many sharp turning”. And the whole torturing journey took 1 hour. :(

We saw this mountain of red rambutans… seems really juicy and mouth watering!!!! So we decided to stop our car…  but our main intention is to ask the man for direction to our hotel first, then at the same time buy some of the rambutans lah. :P

Javier happily playing with the rambutan which I pass to him.

This is the place which we are going to stay for the 2 nights.Of course, my boys were attracted the the Koi Pond. The security uncle was really fun and friendly. He was so worried that my boys would fall into the pond and he took them to another safer place to view the fish pond. The 2 bored man trying to act asleep while waiting for D to check in. The little bell boy trying to pull the luggage to the room but alamak but fail.This is our room. It is really big and it comes with a super king size bed which can sleep 4 of us. And my boys can’t wait to play and jump on it! :) Our room comes with a small garden are. But we did not make use of this facility as it is quite chilling in the night time to sit outside. Whereas during daytime we are so busy going sight seeing.

I shower the boys before we went out, as it might be too cold for shower after we come back from our dinner. And after that, we just “nua” in our room taking a rest while the boys happily explore and running around. Jayden saw a cat and chase after it, and at the same time he chio Javier along to chase the cat with him.

Continue here

4 comments:

  1. Didnt know D is so adventurous, very brave le! Must praised u leh, alot of people I know don't even dare to bring ONE kid outside le!! And driving around in Msia is consider 'dangerous' by alot of people! But the way I see, only bringing the kids inside Msia, then can they enjoy alot of natural places that Spore cannot offer le!! Pristine beach, the trees, the kampongs, the REAL fruits huh. Good lesson for the kids. These kind of lessons are better than TV or inside Classrooms can offer ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hubby must be a good driver! The road up to CH is realy hard to drive up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ee: Driving in Malaysia sure require courage! My boys really enjoy the drive in Malaysia as they can see a lot of farm animals like rooster and cows along the roadside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunflower: My hubby driving skill's 'not bad'. At least I feel safe enough to put my life in his hand when he drives... keke....

    I must admit that the drive up to CH is really not easy. And I keep asking my hubby "Do you feel giddy or not?" :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers