Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Playground with lots of Animals

Again, it is just me and Javier at the playground since Jayden is still in school. This is one of the playground with lots and lots of animals. I seldom bring the boys here as I just don’t like it here. In fact, this playground seems to be deserted as very very very few kids come here~~~ Sounds eerie right!!!

I brought Javier here mainly because he likes the animals and he has been bugging me to bring him.

You can see how he loves all these animals, he wanted to take pictures with all the animals! :)

We din spend too long there as it is way too hot! Then we proceed to the void deck for some scooter riding and running.  The funny boy, instead of riding on it… he prefer to carry his scooter back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers