Monday, September 20, 2010

2nd PV Assignment – Excursion to Marina Barrage

I got my 2nd assignment! I am going to Marina Barrage with the kids today. I was feeling very excited and at the same time a little tit bit worried. But I guessed my worried is too much, we have such a fun and enjoyable day today. The kids were such a loveable bunch and were really very well behaved.

The teacher planned a lot of activities for the children, and the children were so excited and keen to take part in all the activities. I managed to snap some pictures of the kids having fun!Activities include: Water boat floating in the water. The kids have fun watching the paper boat (made by the kids themselves) floating down the water and anticipating which boat will reached the finishing point first. Next is the bubbles blowing which all the kids enjoyed!   Activities also include hopscotch and some card playing.Next, We proceed to level 2 for some exhibition viewing. This is our tour guide for the gallery walk -  Mr Jonathon who is a bubbly young man and the kids loves him. We benefitted alot from this gallery viewing. I must remember to bring my boys here for our next Marina Barrage trip.

Time for some action after the tea break. Frisbee~~~~Last but not least, this is the moment which the kids have been looking forward to….. Kite Flying!!!!

Though I feel so tired after I came back home, but I really enjoyed myself in this trip and I can also says so for the kids! I am looking forward to my next assignment!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers