Friday, September 17, 2010

Just me and Javier @ the Library

I was surprised that Javier miss some of the books which we have borrowed from the library a few months back. And I was doubly surprised that he could still remembers the titles of the books. He told me the 2 titles which he wants to read are “clip clop” and “Penguins".

But after checking the NLB online, only “Clip Clop” was available at the library. So I bought Javier to the Yishun library yesterday after his school. He sure was delighted to go to the library, he kept going to the shelf to get books until the bench has a small mountain of books.

I like going to Yishun library as the books are more neatly arranged and there is this area for tots to sit and read book.I found this book “Monkey and Me” by Emily Gravett. After I passed Javier the book, he happily flipped through it and exclaimed when he sees the animals. (This used to be one of his favorite book!)He behaved very well in the library and can sit down quietly to read his book while I browsed through the shelf for books.

After visiting the library, we went to Popular to get some stuffs before we head home as Jayden school bus is reaching soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers