Sunday, September 12, 2010

Road Trip to Genting and Cameron Day 2 (Part I)

We woke up to a cold morning and quickly washed up and get changed for our buffet breakfast at First World Cafe which was included in our hotel package. The food was quite standard with the local specialty and western food. I feel that the the buffet breakfast is rather of poor standard, machiam like a mass production heap of food. It was edible but nothing to shout about, and the dining area is abit dirty! :( Among the food, I only like the curry chicken which tasted ‘not bad’.

As usual, my boys are never keen in buffet. Most of the time, they would be eating cereal with milk for breakfast. This is the kids corner. We chose this area, because it is more quiet and it has lesser crowd. This is what I had for my breakfast. It tasted ok, but way too salty to my liking. (I gulped down alot of water after this meal.)

I saw this miniature Traditional Malay House and feel that it looks special and D explain to the boys about this house. Ok… ok… enough of eating and talking nonsense….!!!! Time for some real action!!!!!!

We started off with the carousel which my boys love alot since the last trip. (personally I also don’t understand why they like it so much… it was moving so slow and not the bit exciting or fun… :P ) Javier climbing up the stairs to the 2nd level.Snap snap snap and more snapping of pictures. I heart this this picture so much!

I am not sure whether there is a ‘Clown Theme’ for this period in Genting. I can see clowns wherever I go. Be it the hotel lobby or theme park. There is a group of clowns walking about in the park sculpting balloons for the kids. Jayden got a sword whereas Javier got a gun. I guess young little Javier really knows his stuff. He just want this sweet lady clown to sculpture the balloon for him. He completely ignored the other clown. He only wave good bye and smile at her. keke…  Happily playing with the balloons while waiting for the spinning teacup ride. The queue was short and soon it was our turn! My boys love fish, whenever they sees one, they will definitely stop to admire for a while. We are queuing for the Flying Jumbo. Javier was so looking forward to this ride! Most of the rides, I did not get to accompany Javier as Jayden insists on taking the same carriage as me. So I got to let Javier follow D instead. :(

What???? There is a playground????? of course, my boys would not miss it for anything!!!! This sure looks comical with the 3 man hanging onto the purple dinosaur. The little Mr Strong trying his hanging skill again, he likes hanging and swinging to and fro. He is a pro when it comes to climbing. Javier is more adventurous than his gorgor, when they are in the playground, he normally doesn’t tag with Jayden. He would venture around himself. Having a go at the old traditional see-saw. Even with the combined weight of the 2 boys, they are still light to overpower D. :) Javier enjoying the lifting and banging down when D lifted and let go the see-saw. While Jayden enjoys the swing.

Next, we board the toot toot train to travel around the theme park. We passed by the pond full of koi fishes.Next, we have a go at the antique car ride and guess who is our drive. It is none other than javier. Although it looks quite comical when the driver has a pacifier in his mouth. :P This is the toot toot train which we took a moment ago.

Our tummy seems to be rumbling reminding us time for some food! We decided to head to one of the restaurant in Genting Hotel for our Dim Sum lunch. Taking the escalators to Genting Hotel, we passed by this large patch of orchid which i feels is very nice. The cranky Jayden just got a scolding from me. Reason being that he did not get to choose the red antique car for the ride and throw his temper and cry and shout in the car ride area.

We were quite disappointed to find out that the time for Dim Sum is over and so we headed over to the eatery beside the restaurant for a simple meal. But my little darling has already dozed off to LaLa Land. This is our lunch, simple lunch like this would also cost us about RM50. Eating in Genting is not cheap!

 

Continue here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers