Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It is Playground Time!!!!

The boys enjoy every playground time which they have. Whenever I asked them “Do your want to go to the playground now?” They would quickly run to me and ask “Now???” Then they would waste no time and rush to put on their shoes!!!

Since today happens to be a school holiday as its Teacher’s Day, I decided to bring the boys to a nearby playground before their lunch.

Javier was so happy when we reached the playground whereas for Jayden he was feeling abit cranky as he was having a slight tummyache. (Actually the weather was so unbearable hot, that I took shelter in the shade)

The happy boy running about….. Shake baby shake….. Although he is not feeling too good, Jayden still give me a big smile when I try to take a shot of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers