Sunday, August 29, 2010

庆中元晚宴

Having the 庆中元 dinner at my PIL neighborhood seems to become a yearly affair for us. Actually our main purpose is just to eat there as we do are not keen to bid for any stuffs. Normally this type of dinner takes up a lot of time as it can easily start at 8pm and ends at 11plus. Luckily both my boys are very well behaved today, so we have a smooth dinner tonight. (Javier was still very cranky prior to the dinner…) I thought it would be nice to let them wear the same colour. :)

We reached at 8plus as we do not want to be there too early, having fear that both my very active boys would be running all over the place, and we would be busy running after them.

Shortly after we arrived, dinner was served.拼盘 consisting of Salad Prawn, Jellyfish, fried Octopus ball, Squid, Ham and Century eggSharkFin Steamed Chicken with mushroom Fried Wu xiang and Abalone.

My FIL bid this motor car for Jayden at a whopping amount of $718. (which I feel is very ex! :P) dinner07Jayden was so happy after having know that he would be having a new TOY, he was smiling from ear to ear! :)

My little boy was getting restless, so my mil maid brought him to the nearby playground for some stretching.  When we went back, we were just in time for the fish Dish. Steamed FishJavier busy stuffing biscuits into his mouth, he was feeling quite hungry as he had his dinner at 6plus, and now is already 10pm. (Should have been his milk time now) Even when D took a prawn to show it to him, he was not a little tat interested. Steamed Prawn My FIL bid another toy, and this time for Javier. Javier was rather protective over his new TOY, he wouldn’t let Jayden touch it.The 2nd last dish – Pork Belly and Bun (This dish has always been my one of my favorite… yum yum… the juicy meat and the soft bun) Our desset – Yam Paste with Gingko Nuts

When the dinner ended, it was already 11plus, but Jayden still insists on going to my PIL house to play. Jayden couldn’t wait to try out his new car. Whereas for Javier, he was quite scared of the loud music that the car makes, then he prefer to stand on the sofa to watch Jayden.

When we reached home, it was already 12.20am, but my boys were still quite alert and not the least bit tired. So they finally went to bed at 12.45am after some threatening from us. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers