Saturday, August 14, 2010

7th Month Prayer

A yearly affair for most of the Chinese in Singapore, we need make our offering to the “好兄弟”to ensure a “smooth” month for us. My FIL company have the praying today, so we went there quite early,  before we send Jayden for his enrichment.

Before we leave our place, my boys were singing or rather me and Jayden were singing “The more we get together”, and once Javier head this song, he immediately went to hold Jayden’s hand and start dancing with him. They looked so comical and cute going round and round. :)

All the food offering for the praying.The roast pigAnd this food would be distribute to all the employees after the praying.The Buffet Lunch by Neo Garden. I love their food, and it is one of the best caterers in terms of food and service.

My boys fooling about in the office. Luckily my mil’s maid was around to look after my boys for us, so we can take a breather. Javier enjoyed looking at the painting of animals, where Jayden enjoying a cup of hot Milo. This is my mil maid with the boys.

Although I do have many unhappy issue with her which is all in the past already. I cannot say that I like her but frankly speaking, she is really good, she can cook very well, she loves the boys and vice versa, she is very honest and quick to response. I can really relax when she is around, becos she will volunteer 100% to look after my boys for me. I took this picture of me and Javier in the car when we are on the way to Jayden class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers