Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Shopping Shopping Shopping...

I love shopping!!! Ever since I become a sahm, shopping is considered a luxurious thing for me. I don’t have much time to go shopping for my own clothes now, with 2 monkeys along.

So what is the next best alternative??? Online shopping!! Of course, they is a risk to it as it may not look nice on us as what we see on the effect wore by the model. But I just cannot stop myself from getting a few pieces. I joined 2 online sprees and got myself 6 pcs of clothings. Wooohooo…. can’t wait for the clothes to arrive.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, last time i used to do china website sprees. Now scare le because quality damn bad. And always don't come as seen on picture, haiz... But then online shopping damn addictive, until seriously I do not know how to SHOP in stores hahahaha ~

    ALl the variety of clothes there but dunno how to shop! So weird, in the end still prefer to shop online hahaha ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying hard that the quality of these clothes will be acceptable. :(

    I totally agreed with you that online shopping is very addictive. There was one period of time, I was like "crazy over online spree"... F21, Gap, ON, children's place, disney...joined until I lost track of the stuffs I bought. keke.... :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers