Thursday, August 26, 2010

Playdate with Yvette

We arranged a playdate for the kids at my place today. It all started well with Javier and Yvette playing together with harmony. But along the way, I don’t know what got into Javier today, he kept taking things to throw at Yvette mummy until at one time the toys hit Yvette. I am so mad at Javier for his bad gesture. (I don’t know whether is it the sudden fever which cause this crankiness but no matter what… I feel so apologetic towards Yvette and Shirley … )

Javier showing his gun to Yvette. Yvette doing the train puzzles.

Both the tods likes the Yakult alot. Surprisingly, this is the 1st time that Javier managed to finish the whole bottle himself.  P/s: Shirley, I am so sorry the playdate ended quite fast as Javier was not feeling well. It was nice meeting you and Yvette! :)

3 comments:

  1. haha, oh well, i can't say hitting us is a never mind affair but I know as a mum you trying your best to teach him.

    Hope he can out grown this soon.

    P/S: Maybe I look too nice to be bullied. Next time hope Yvette throw tantrum so that I can be fierce in front of your son.

    Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya.. I also hopes he outgrown the hitting habit soon. :(

    Thanks for the concern. His fever still haven't subside yet, still very very cranky.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers