Saturday, August 14, 2010

Fun at Garden Plaza @ IMM

I need to get some bento accessories from Daiso, thus we decided to pop by at IMM for some short shopping. And I happen to saw this playground which is located at the same level as Daiso. So I asked Javier whether he wants to go to the playground.. (you know lah… my kids are not those easy type… we got to ask for their opinion before I bring them there. Sometimes when they are in a cranky mood, they won’t even want to step into any playground! :(.. hmmm) And my little boy says “yes”, so off we hop to the playground. Daddy and Jayden join us later….

There are 2 type of playground there, a dry and a wet. Since we did not bring any spare clothes or swim suit, we gotta give the wet one a miss. For today, the hit of the play is definitely this turning plate. (hmmm.. I don’t know what is this called, so I give it a name myself. :) ) As usual, Javier would want a shake shake shake in this shaking dino. And not forgetting the slide. Things become more fun when Daddy and Jayden joined us. I know this looked a bit funny with the 2 boys turning the plate while Daddy is sitting on it. But my 2 boys were having so much fun turning Daddy round and round, until D told told me he was feeling so giddy from all the spinning.The 2 boys sliding down the slide, with Javier following close behind. Normally, both of them will go their separate way once they start playing. Jayden up to his monkey act again. Something funny and sweet happen today. Jayden make friend with a little girl at the playground. Both of them are so cute, sticking together like glue. I even called the girl Jayden ‘girlfriend’, which he keep saying ‘no lah’ and giggling. Based on Jayden’s character, he don’t make friends easily, so I was quite surprised that he can be such pal with that gal (she is almost the same age as him and so cute and chubby). Even the little girl’s maid was smiling at their “stickiness.” Mr Strong’s training in progress. He can hang for more than 10secs without any support from us. :) The little adventurer attempting the mini climber, and he did a really great job. He can climb to the top by himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers