Tuesday, August 10, 2010

United Square Mall

We decided to go somewhere where there is air-con for our lunch, it was so unbearable hot outside. So we decided on United Square since we can dine and also shop for kids stuffs.

Despite it was already 2pm.. way way over past their lunch time.. they were not feeling hungry at all. They rather play than eat. After dragging them away from the kiddy ride, we went to the food court for a simple lunch.

After our lunch, the boys continue their kiddy rides while I went to shop shop for the kids stuffs. And I managed to get this Hama Beads set for the boys at Growing Fun.We went to Swensen for some ice-cream as what we have promised the boys earlier on.The crew gave out some National Day related Tattoo to all the kids. And I seem to be more excited than my boys upon seeing the Tattoo… that I quickly did one for Javier. :) Actually Javier was feeling very happy after seeing the Tattoo which I did for him, but this picture did not show his happy mood.  He even ask me to do another one for him on the other hand. Jayden saw the Tattoo which I did for Javier and also get Daddy to do one for him. Finally the ice-creams is here. They sure wasted no time tucking in… Slurp!!!! Yummm….And I thought the full day activity today (without afternoon nap) would tired them out… but boy was I wrong!!!!! I even brought them to the playground in the evening. But still Javier was not willing to sleep and he only go to his bed when he got a very harsh scolding from me at 10plus.

2 comments:

  1. You can get the beads refill from Ikea. Its much cheaper than getting it from the shops. Less than $10. The girls enjoyed doing this and just did a few for their teachers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the beads refill at Ikea, but the size is much smaller than the one which I bought for this set. Cos I was thinking this bigger beads would be much safer for Javier to handle.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers