Thursday, August 12, 2010

Butter with Choc chips Cupcake

As I have mentioned in my earlier post, these cupcakes was a last minute decision which I make this morning. I like preparing snacks for Jayden to bring to school, So once decision make, i wasted no time and quickly whipped up the cupcakes in less than 45mins. :) What a busy morning for me, luckily my boys woke up late, so at least I have some peace while preparing all the food.

The recipe can be found here, just that I added in some chocolate rice in the cake mixture before I put it in the oven. It taste so good when just out of the oven, it is so soft!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. must really commend u le! With 2 boys still manage to whip this up early in the morning. Hahaha, I really FAIL le! Better not let my hubby see ur blog hahaha ~ Think of the washing, sianx half hahaha ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. actually it is very easy to bake the cake. Just the cleaning up part is a little xian lor. keke..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers