Monday, August 23, 2010

Little monkey in Action

Since Javier did not go to the excursion today, I was thinking of bringing him to the library and follow by shopping at Northpoint or just spend some time in the playground. But the big down pour dashes our plan, so instead we just went to the minimart near our place to buy some vegetables and some snacks for Javier.

Once we reached home, my little monkey went into action~~~ Whether or not there is playground, my boy definitely can self entertain himself at home…. recently he takes a great interest in climbing. Once I turned my back on him, he would be busy climbing the door grille, my kitchen table top or chair to get the things he wants.

He repeatedly did this climbing until I got to warn and threaten him to stop this dangerous act. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers