Friday, August 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Singapore!!!!

Today the schools all over Singapore celebrate Singapore 45th Birthday in advance, which is no exception for my boys. They have to dress in red and white attire for today celebration. On our way to Javier’s school, we see so many kids wearing red, that Javier keep exclaiming Jie Jie, Gor Gor wearing Red T-shirt!!!! It marks a special event for Javier as this year is the 1st time he is celebrating National Day in school. Now he will point and tell me Singapore Flag whenever he sees one. :)

Since Javier’s school is having a mini party today, and parents are welcome to contribute any snacks for the party. I fried some fishball for Javier to bring it to the party.

Both my boys dressed in Red and White. Jayden was so excited when I bring him to board his school bus as he knows there will be no lesson today but only fun and celebration!!!! This picture is so cute where Javier is hugging Jayden. Javier wants me to take his picture also, although he is still wearing his pajamas. Finally it is time for Jayden Javier to go to school, he is so looking forward to wear this attire that he took the clothes for me to wear it for him when I told him it is time to change clothes for school.

Last but not least, Here’s a short birthday song for Singapore sang by Javier!!!!!! :) Enjoy!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers