Sunday, August 15, 2010

Bento #3 At The Farm

The Bento consists of dog shaped bread spread with peanut butter, quail eggs, apples, loackers biscuits and dried raisin.

This Bento is very easy to prepare and  I made 2 sets of it for our zoo trip today. Jayden saw this bento before we left for the zoo, and when we reached the zoo, he keep telling us he is hungry and want to eat the bento. :) So while watching the Splash safari show, he took out and eat half of it and says he wants to keep the other half for his lunch . :)

Whereas for Javier, he was not feeling too happy when we are at the zoo and he just eat 2 quail eggs and gave the rest of the food to Jayden.

I bought the mini containers from Daiso IMM yesterday and can’t wait it to use it for today Bento making.

4 comments:

  1. You are tempting me to buy more accessories with the things you are making! I like the house shaped container. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. keke..when I was shopping at Daiso, I saw all the cute bento accessories, just cannot stop myself from buying! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yesterday i also went to daiso at ssc, i only bought 2 set accessories, coz i know i only left few weeks to cook bento 4 my boi..haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. all the bento accessories so cute, rite! Luckily my hubby did not went in to Daiso with me. If not, he will sure nag at me. keke...

    Actually you will have lot of chance to do Bento for Lucas, so sure will put it to good use! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers