Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Dinner at Sakae Sushi

We have a late dinner at Sakae Sushi at Sun Plaza today as I decided to feed my boys at home before we go out for our dinner. I just whipped up a simple Fried Mee for their dinner, which I know they like. At least I would enjoyed my dinner better knowing that they have already filled their tummy.  (I am constantly worrying that they would be hungry if they missed any meal which ended up me nagging at them to eat whenever we dine out. Which cause unhappiness to us all.) I love this picture!

As usual, I eat this for my dinner, oh for that unagi sushi… it is for Jayden. I don’t like fish, to be exact… I don’t like seafood!!!! I told Javier to pass me the chopsticks, but instead he took another pair himself and played with it. :(Javier entertaining himself while I have my dinner and D ordering his food. Jayden was busy at the Teppanyaki section watching the chef cook.D ordered a set of Teppanyaki chicken set.I did not really enjoyed this dinner because Javier was rather cranky half way through the dinner, crying over little matters and demanding this and that. Even when we reached home, he was still feeling cranky and keep wanting me to carry him!!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers