Friday, August 6, 2010

A playdate with Lucas again!

Since our last playdate with Lucas, my boys have been pestering me to bring them to Lucas house again!!!! They love Lucas and of course the great amount of toys at his place. :) And when Liling told me she is on leave today and ask me for a lunch meetup, I just have to ask her for a playdate at her place today. And also due to we always have so much to talk about when we meet up.

After fetching the kids from school, we went to Causeway Point for our lunch. No pictures of Jayden as he was busying showing off his “Animal Kaiser Cards” to his friend who so coincidently was also having his lunch there. He was like a butterfly flying here and there chatting with his friends and popping by our table for his meal.

We set off for Lucas place after filling up our stomach. That is when my boys show their true colours!!!!! They will literally bullying Lucas snatching his toys and vying to ride in the Little Tikes Car with Lucas. When Lucas and Javier went for their nap, we started to bake the Butter Cake. It was quite nice just that the top part for the cake was a bit burnt. (High five for the both of us… yeah)Butter Cake make by us!!!!A photo of us with the kids.

P/S: Liling, I feel so paiseh today… My boys are so rough that they hurt Lucas so many times and Javier was throwing tantrum all the time. They are really terrible!!!!! :()

2 comments:

  1. He is ok, but he complaint to his papa "fall down fall down" after u left..haha

    i enjoyed the playdate, and on that day, me and hubby finished all the butter cake, really yummy. thanks for the cake..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Lucas would have phobia when he sees my boys next time. :)

    I am glad you enjoyed the playdate and the cake. keke. next time you can bake one yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers