Sunday, August 22, 2010

MIL 58th Birthday Lunch

We have lunch at Seafood paradise at Defu Lane today to celebrate my MIL birthday. I was rather surprise when we reached the restaurant, it was way above my expectation. I was expecting  a rather simple eatery as it was situated in Industrial Park. And the place was crowded, so it must be quite well-known, so I think the food must be NICE! So let’s not waste any more time and let my pictures do the talking!!!!

Before we go for our lunch, I cooked a simple lunch for my boys as I know that it will be very difficult to feed them food outside. And by the time we fed, shower and change clothes for the boys, we are late!!!!! (It is such a norm that we are forever late for makan appointment.)

Before we dashed off for our lunch date, I took some picture of the boys. (I got this idea of taking shots of my boys from this mommy blog, I feel that it is a good remembrance!)This picture of Javier sure look “Beng” with the side glance and the hairstyle. And Jayden acting so demure! (But I like this picture alot!) :P This is so much better with their normal cheeky look.

We reached the restaurant at 1pm, half hr late! Dishes were served after we arrived. Tofu with Minced Pork (Nice!) Wasabi Prawn (My favorite) Javier busy stuffing himself with the kueh which my mil bought for the boys to eat.Stir- Fried Mee Sua Steamed garoupa fish  (Yummy, the fried garlic sprinkled on top of the fish is very nice)Javier squeezing onto Jayden’s chair, insisting to sit with gorgor. But the hyperactive Javier cannot sit still for 2 mins. Soon he was wondering off. Chessy Bacon Roll (Quite a special dish but taste “ok” only) The fried buns for the boys.Signature Creamy Butter Crab (I don’t eat crab, so I can’t give much comment) Crispy Fried Chicken Slice (keke.. I don’t know the exact name, so I named it myself) I like this picture of me and Jayden. He likes to kiss me, be it my hand, face or hair. :"P The first thing that Javier do when he gets on the highchair would be buckle up the seat belt himself. But not too long after, he would busy opening the seat belt or getting us to open for him. :( Hmmm.. my little boy trying to act funny again. D told him to says cheeze.. he give him such a funny expression! :(Our Desset – Mango Sago with Pomelo (Very nice!) Trying my best to get a good shot of my PIL with Javier…My elder SIL with her hubby (my boys simply adore them!, they stick to them like glue whenever we went our together)  Time for the birthday cake! First we sang a birthday song for my MIL, (which my boys sang so loud, other diners sitting near us were looking at us and smiling) and Jayden insist on singing the chinese version too!My Mil making her birthday wish.And of course, my little boy did not wait for my MIL to blow the candles. He was eagerly waiting for this moment. “Hoooo!!! and his saliva was all over the cake!! :)Javier insist on helping my MIL with the cake cutting too. (Seems like it is Javier’s Birthday) While we looked on eagerly. …

A series of pictures taken by Jayden~~~ Enjoy!!!! My 2nd SIL. Javier with my SIL and hubby.Anee, my mil maid.Of course, this picture is taken by me. Jayden enjoying his chocolate flower. He was feeling a teeny tiny unhappy when he did not get a chance to blow the candlesA family portrait to end our birthday lunch for today.

It was a a yummy meal, if you do not mind the distance. It is a worthwhile place to plan for your next makan! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! Cant read your entry at this point of time. It is making me sooooooo hungry!

    The food look sooo great but so out of place for us as we don't drive.

    Yeah, it looks like your boy is celebrating his birhthday. So cute.

    BTW, your family is the only family having kids?

    If yes, it can be fully understand why your sons like to go there. They will be the king there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though we drives there, I also feel the place is quite ulu.

    The boys are defintly king when they are over at my inlaws place cos all of them dotes on them! Yup, currently there are only our 2 kids!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers