Wednesday, August 25, 2010

When a Bo Chap boy meets a Cheeky boy!!!!

When Jayden is watching show, nothing can grab his attention anymore! Even when you call him or scream at him, most probably you won’t be getting any response from him. So my little cheeky Javier likes to disturb him whenever he is watching his ‘show’, as you can see from the picture, Jayden seems unmoved to Javier sitting on his shoulder, even when D took pictures of them, Jayden doesn’t seem aware of it judging from the photo. :P

4 comments:

  1. Wahahaha what is ON TV!! I see the picture I also want to watch le!! hahaha ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. keke... actually if tv is showing india show, he would also watch until like that de. He is a truly tv addict!!!! So bobian, I got to be the bad guy and limit his TV time. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. not bad guy la, is NO CHOICE la. if given free reign i think they can watch 24hrs non-stop hahaha!! Bad for their eye also! And kids; haha the more u dun want them to do the more addicted to the forbidden fruits right!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precisely... he can watch 24hrs if I never stop him!!!! From the moment he wake up, he would be asking me" mummy, can I watch show?" :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers