Monday, August 23, 2010

Mini Pet Farm

Stepping into my In-Law place, you would most probably be feeling you are in a mini pet farm. You can see a big pond of koi fishes, birds, rooster and now even bats stay in the banana tree which they grow. The reason my boys love going over there is the big space for them to run about and the many pet animals that they can see see look look.

A few days ago, my SIL caught a bat flying near her room and was eager to show it to my boys when they went over yesterday. Indeed my boys were squealing with excitement when they saw it.

While Javier was looking at the bat, suddenly the bat make a loud “crying” sound, and Javier was taken aback initially, but soon he broke into laughter. :(

My mil let the bat fly out of the cage after letting my boys see it, and the bat was real fast!!! In a flash, it was out of sight. It is a good experience for my boys as I don’t think they will have any chance to see a real bat in normal circumstances.

It seems that occasionally there would be animals appearing in my in-laws door step, like Iguana, birds….:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers