Friday, August 6, 2010

Jayden reading chinese book

Currently, Jayden chinese reading skill is still not very strong yet as his recognition of the chinese characters is quite limited. I hope that thru his lesson in Berries and ad-hoc coaching from me would enable to him broaden his chinese words recognition.

Every month , he would take back a chinese reader book from his school. I would say he can read very well to the extend that I think he has already memorise the story by heart instead of recognising the individual words. So sometimes, I would point to a specific words and ask him.  I would say he can recognise 80% of the words but still my help in reading some of the words.


I hope that one day, he would be able to read the chinese book as confidently as when he read the English book. For now, I would have to continue reading chinese story to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers