Monday, August 23, 2010

Javier 1st Excursion

busToday was supposed to be Javier’s first School Excursion. The school planned a trip to Pasir Ris Kids Kampong for a half day activity of:

  • Longkang Fishing
  • Feeding of animals
  • Watching Pet Show

    I was feeling quite excited upon receiving the letter for this excursion as I was rather keen for Javier to have his first school excursion with his classmate. So that night I brought up this to D, however he was not supportive of letting Javier go for this excursion. :( His main concern is that he is currently too young and he might be too active for the teachers to handle. But on the other hand, I told him that I would be going for the excursion as this is a parent accompanied trip. So this arise another problem~~~ who will look after Jayden if I go for the trip with Javier.

    So finally, we decided to give this excursion a miss. As Javier is still too young to understand, he did not feel sad when he did not get to go for the excursion.

  • 2 comments:

    1. But there is never too young to learn anything.

      Just my 2 cents worth!

      ReplyDelete
    2. I totally agreed!!! Kids are never too young to learn anything.

      I will just have to wait for the next excursion, maybe end of the year... Frankly, I also feel a teeny bit disppointed that I did not let Javier go for this excursion.

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers