Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Eu Yan Sang Premium Raw Honey

Constipation is a problem that has been bugging Javier for a very long time. As he don’t like to eat fruits or doesn’t eat much vegetables and worst still doesn’t drink alot of water….getting constipated is so common for him. Every time when I sees him pass motion, I really feel like crying with him. Many a time I can only hug him while he sits on his potty to poo to give him some “support’ as what he calls it.

But I am glad to say that I have managed to find a remedy to relief Javier of this constipation problem.

Few weeks ago, I went to Eu Yan Sang intending to buy manuka honey for my boys, so while chit chatting with the sales lady, I told her about my boy’s constipation problem. She was quick to introduce me to this honey claiming that it works wonder for a lot of kids with constipation. I am not sure how true is it, but I feel that there is no harm in trying. As I have tried so many products introduced by many helpful people, but still doesn’t solve the problem… I was feeling a little tat disheartened.

I diligently feed Javier with 1 teaspoon of this honey mixed with a little water daily. And from the intitial stage I got to force or coax him to drink it, now he likes to drink it alot. One week after Javier started to consume the honey water daily, I can confidently says that it did work wonder for Javier.

4 comments:

  1. woah honey for constipation! who knows huh~ will adding fibre like Cereal; Oats or Flaxseed etc help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adding fibre does helps, but you lah.... getting my boy to eat it is damn difficult. So honey would be a easy option for me to try! And it does work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yikes, me myself hate such stuffs also hahaha but thot kiddos always like cereal! Or maybe is the angmohs kiddos like cereal hahaha ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kids are the odd one out.. most of the food that others children likes, seems yikey to them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers