Thursday, August 12, 2010

Bento #2 Spiky Spiky

I prepared lunch for Jayden to eat in the food court occasionally unless he told me he wants to eat MacDonald Happy meal or 秋莲幼面(his favorite outside food). So I did another bento today.. :) Hopefully that the attractive little lunch box would speed up his eating.

Indeed the cupcake and tigger shape apple do speed up his eating, but that cannot be say for the fried rice. But at least he managed to finish the whole box of rice and the popcorn chicken (I do help a little in the eating of the popcorn chicken. :P)

The Bento lunch consists of Fried Rice with Silver fish, popcorn chicken, apples, and Butter cupcake with chocolate chips.

The apple was cut out using a tigger cookie cutter and I was asking Jayden to guess what it was when he opened up the box.. However he looked here and there and just shake his head… I guess without the face, maybe he can’t really tell. :( but when I told him it is a tigger, he was so excited and ask me where is pooh? :) The decision to make this cupcake was a last minute thought. Actually I was thinking of preparing something for Jayden to bring to school for his snack.. And since there is no more bread (forgetful mummy forgot to buy last night) , I decided to make some cupcakes this morning (Jayden is a great supporter for my butter cupcake.. he is always the one who eat the most when I bake this cupcake. :) I added some poky on top to make it a spiky head cupcake. However Jayden was not very appreciative of my creativeness, and told me it looks yucky!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers