Saturday, August 7, 2010

Jayden K1 school work

Its has been some time since I last update on Jayden school work for his K1 Class. Basically the type of activity worksheet which he did is still about the same.

A worksheet for them to practice their spelling writing. Now the school is teaching time, while doing the worksheet I also explain to Jayden about the hr and min hand. This animal and their home worksheet is simple, thus Jayden can do it by himself.Normally for spelling, I did not really coach Jayden. I would just test him the day before the spelling test. Ah… but for chinese, that is a totally different story.. I feel like vomiting blood whenever I coach him Chinese. So I tried to leave this task for Daddy. Now his 听写 is getting more difficult and since this week, the words have increase to 3 character instead of 2. But at least the first character is very very easy lor… So far he can still managed well for his 听写.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers