Monday, August 9, 2010

MingHui & Jocelyn's Wedding

Just came back from the wedding dinner a short while ago. Although I do feel a little tired, but I hope to jot down this in my blog to share this joyous occasion. Today is the wedding of my hubby’s good buddy since his poly days whom I also know quite well.

My hubby went out early to help out with his wedding preparation, so me and the boys took a cab to the hotel ourself for the wedding dinner. This is the outfit which my boys wore to the dinner, as usual, posing for photos equal to funny faces and funny poses time!!!!

When we reached the hotel, it was still early. So we waited a while for the solemnization to begin.I don’t know why Javier likes to make this expression whenever I asked him to smile at the camera. (he look really fierce!!!!)

While waiting, my boys looked a bit boring and give me the “gong gong” look.Only when daddy gave them some snacks, then their spirit lifted up abit.We took a photo with the couple after the solemnization ended.

This picture was taken by Jayden, we like it very much. Recently he likes to take our camera to snap snap here, snap snap there!!!!So what do we do when we still have some time before the dinner begins.. of course… more pictures taking!!!! :)

Don’t be deceive by the photo below, it looks as if it is really easy to get the boys to take a picture with me. WRONG!!!! In actual fact… it is really not a easy task to get them together to take a good picture… :(The boys were busy helping themselves to the cold drinks and light refreshment. Javier is busy gulping down the coke while Javier is busy stuffing nuts into his mouth.While I was taking this group of photos, I feel like singing Jolin Tsai – “ 看我72变”. Jayden looks so comical with the really ugly expression!!! (some of the expression is so so ugly, that I decided not to post in my blog… haha) This is our table.. just before the dinner starts.. I went in to snap a picture of it. :) Again.. an ugly expression by Jayden.. I wondered why he can’t just smile naturally instead of making such wired expression. This is one of the door gift of a “love bird”… salt and sugar shaker.Our yummy dinner… opps I forgot to take some of the dishes towards the end, cos Javier was getting cranky… so I need to bring him for a walk outside the ballroom.Halfway through the dinner, he wanted to come out of the highchair and sleep on my lap. A nice picture of me and Javier.Lastly, not forgetting to take a group pictures at our tables. This little boy is so so so hyperactive as Javier. I think both of them would make a great pair together!!!!Another fierce picture of Javier before I end my post.!! :) 

2 comments:

  1. Javier look so Playboy aka 坏处男人 in the flowery shirt kekeke, but HANDSOME! he is going to break alot of gal's heart ey ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. you should have written 坏男孩!That would have describe him perfectly!!! keke..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers